Commercial Inkjet Printing
With the growth of print-on-demand and personalized printing, the commercial segment has seen a trend towards digital printing utilizing the latest technology of the high-speed drop-on-demand (DOD) inkjet web press.
With commercial inkjet printing technology, our customers are capable of printing books, newspapers and direct mail campaigns. We are committed to aligning our technology, manufacturing and business strategies to support the long-term growth of this market, which is still in its infancy.
Our CAB-O-JET® aqueous pigment dispersions enable inkjet ink formulators to develop an ink that addresses these challenges:
- Developing high-quality, low-cost, environmentally-friendly inks
- Leveraging reliable inks at a high printing speed and duty cycle in an industrial environment
- Producing high-quality prints on various media, including coated media
Our products, as well as our ongoing research and development efforts, provide dispersions that enable inks to:
- Close the image quality gaps with offset printing
- Have reliability and stability for high-speed commercial applications
- Produce prints that are durable and de-inkable in current paper recycling processes